In Memory of Humungus In Memory of Humungus

A hilarious and touching collaboration honoring fallen comrade, Lord-Humungus. I never got to know him but I know he met a lot to many of you. RIP Mike Mechill and a Happy Birthday from the other side.

Cyberen Learns to Floss! Cyberen Learns to Floss!

Finally, The Lauch has come back to this shithole of a site.

I must say it's a shame that this shall be the Cyberen Sillies' final season, but it was one hell of a ride. It's also good that ol' Cyberen has learned how to floss. He needs better hygiene.

Drew Pickles Evolves Drew Pickles Evolves

Congratulations!

Your Drew Pickles has evolved into Stachew Pickles!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Meh

It's a good concept, but it's got some major flaws. First of all, where are characters that actually desearve to be in the game series? You know, like Diddy Kong and Little Mac? Instead, you have a bunch of third party characters, and an incredibly lame Sonic clone (who doesn't even appear in the games, if I may add) named Blade? Please. Also, the lack of Solid Snake. Come on. He's the only third party character who's even in the game. He should be there. And judging by the credits list...you probably packed it with a bunch of fucking Kingdom Hearts characters, despite the fact that they only appeared in one GBA game, right? At least Solid Snake appeared in 3 main consle games for Nintendo consles (Metal Gear, Snakes Revenge, and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Also, Metal Gear Solid for the GBA, which I don't really count since the GBA is not a main consle). Oh, and then thiers the slowdowns and glitches as others have mentioned. Seriously work on thoughs.

Overall, I voted 2 on this flash. I guess it doesn't really matter since many others liked it, but I can say my opinion, can't I?

Cyberen Rap (Verse 1) Cyberen Rap (Verse 1)

Great rap

And by the way to all listeners he's yelling "Pizza the Hutt", as in the Spaceballs parody of Jabba the Hutt, not Pizza Hut. Read the description.

Salad Salad

Amazing

Looks like the stuff on Superjail! it's so cool.